There are some people who just have an eye for detail. They can see a blank canvas not as it is but for what it can become. They can take a fanciful idea and make it tangible. I…am not one of those people. Thankfully I know someone who is. Ceanti’ Aldridge is a wonderful and creatively gifted young woman that I met many moons ago. She’s an Okie from Muskogee, fellow Muskogee Class of 2004 alum (Go Roughers) and University of Central Oklahoma graduate. Ceanti’ has a warmth to her that is undeniable. When I noticed she had began her own business I knew I had to see if she wouldn’t mind being one of my featured Fellow Okies. She deserves the spotlight.
Fellow Okie Questionnaire
- What’s your name?
- What organization or company do you represent?
TAI Event Planning and Design
- What city in Oklahoma do you call home?
Edmond by way of Muskogee!
- What cities in Oklahoma have you lived in?
Edmond, Oklahoma City, Norman, and Muskogee
- What’s your favorite thing about Oklahoma?
The people and the atmosphere
- Compared to other places you’ve traveled, what stands out most about Oklahoma?
The kindness of the people
- Tell me a little bit about your organization or company.
TAI Event Planning and Design is my up and coming event planning and graphic design company.
- What are your goals for the company or organization?
To grow and get more consistent work and for this to become my full time career one day soon!
- How can others help you achieve your goals?
Prayer! And hiring me for your wedding/event and stationery needs!
- How can people contact you?
Ceanti’ is on her way to great things. She is a very determined young woman with a precise vision for her business. If you have any upcoming events that you would like her expertise with don’t hesitate to contact Ms. Ceanti’ Aldridge.