Fall season is here! It is time to enjoy outdoor activities. Here are a few fall activities for kids and some fall activities that are best suited for adults.
The best time to attend outdoor festivals is in the cool fall season. Find a festival near you.
- Tulsa’s Soul Festival – Sept. 27th-29th – Guthrie Green Tulsa, OK
- Linde Oktoberfest – Oct. 18th-21st – River West Festival Park Tulsa, OK
- Tulsa State Fair – Sept. 27th-Oct. 7th – Expo Square Tulsa, OK
- Pumpkin Patch Fun
The pumpkin is the staple of the fall season. Hanging out at a pumpkin patch can be great family fun to usher in the season.
- Pumpkin Town – Sept. 27th-Oct. 31st – 61st & Garnett Tulsa, OK
- Pumpkin Festival at Shepard’s Cross – Sept. 25th-Nov.3rd – Claremore, OK
- Little Shop of Horrors (play) – Sept. 21st-Oct. 7th – Clark Youth Theatre Tulsa, OK
- Halloween Festival – Sept. 28th-Oct. 27th (Fridays & Saturdays) – The Castle of Muskogee Muskogee, OK
- J’Parle Reloaded – Sept. 28th – Retro Grill & Bar Tulsa, OK
- Cherry Street Farmer’s Market – Last Day Oct.7th – Tulsa, OK
- Rose District Farmer’s Market – Last Day Oct.27th – Broken Arrow, OK
- Hurts Donut Run – Nov. 3rd – River West Festival Park Tulsa, OK
- Tulsa Pop Culture Expo – Nov. 2nd-4th – Renaissance Hotel Tulsa, OK
- MisFEST – Sept. 15th – River West Festival Park Tulsa, OK
These fall activities in Tulsa are sure to give you boredom-free days.