Months ago I had the wonderful opportunity to meet a cool guy by the name of Keith Boyd. Keith has nonverbal cerebral palsy. He communicates through a computer attached to his wheelchair. Keith definitely doesn’t let his condition limit him. He loves Duck Dynasty, playing with his trucks, running over speed bumps and gravel in his wheelchair, he loves his pet chicken Gia and he loves being a CEO. CEO of what? Keith’s Ice Cold Lemonade Stand. Keith made a goal to raise money for the Little Light House by running lemonade stands across Tulsa throughout the summer. Chick-Fil-A partnered with Keith’s Ice Cold Lemonade Stand to help promote the charity. I was so pleased when Keith took time out of his busy schedule to answer a few of my questions.
Fellow Okie Questionnaire
- What’s your name?
- What organization or company do you represent?
Keith’s Ice Cold Lemonade Stand
- What city in Oklahoma do you call home?
- What cities in Oklahoma have you lived in?
- What’s your favorite thing about Oklahoma?
- Compared to other places you’ve traveled, what stands out most about Oklahoma?
KICLS (Keith’s Ice Cold Lemonade Stand)
- Tell me a little bit about your organization or company.
We give back to the community.
- What are your goals for the company or organization?
We are trying to raise $250,000.00
- How can others help you achieve your goals?
Go to our website.
- How can people contact you?
Like us on facebook www.facebook.com/Keithsicecoldlemonadesale There you have it! Keith’s an Okie out there making a difference. Keith’s Ice Cold Lemonade stands will be open from 10am to 2pm August 13th and 20th. If you would like to find out how you can participate in Keith’s Ice Cold Lemonade Stand or want to reach out to Keith visit him at: