The must haves for women can vary. Some women have to have their favorite lip stick. Some women have to have a mirror. I, on the other hand, am a lil different in my needs. Here are the items that I toss in my bag when I am on the go.
- Samsung Galaxy Lite – I’ve had this phone for a year now. I am not someone who regularly upgrades their phones. I am not that into technology. However, when my old phone was on the fritz last year and I knew I needed to upgrade I did my research and decided on the Samsung Galaxy Lite. Truthfully the only thing that makes this different from the regular Samsung Galaxy is the size. I didn’t want a mini movie screen for a phone. This phone does everything I need and then some. Even now I am still finding new things I can do with this phone. When I purchased this phone I also bought the portable charger (in a matching color). This charger comes in handy when you’re not sure of where your next power supply will be found. This allows me some extra reassurance that I won’t be without a life line to the world.
- If you watched my Summer Favorites video on my YouTube channel than you already know I am a fan of this item. The Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets are awesome and very handy. My face can become very oily so these sheets help a lot. These allow me to be camera ready with very little effort.
- Chapped lips are annoying. Plain and simple…annoying. If my lips feel dry it can be distracting. Chap stick is a often overlooked beauty item. I try to always keep it on hand. One of my particular lippy favorites is this one from Honestly Margo. The velvety li balm feels great on my lips and doesn’t have a nasty taste. Go to honestlymargo.com for more products and information.
- In my short period of time blogging and vlogging I have learned that you never know when a photo or video opportunity may arise, so be prepared. The first tripod I purchased was this one. I call it my “monkey” tripod because you can bend and arrange the legs however you want to get the shot you need. This tripod also bends to fit into small spaces, like my purse. The only draw back is it can not expand to a taller height. I purchased this one from Walmart and unfortunately I do not remember the name of the brand.
- One of my New Years resolutions for 2015 was to get more organized. So I bought this journal and I am so glad that I did. I open this journal up at least once a week every week to see what I have going on for the day, week or month. With work, home life, church activities, this website and my YouTube channel sometimes it’s hard to keep track. This little journal helps me out tremendously. I bought it at Walmart for less than $5. I definitely recommend purchasing something like this.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. These were just a few of my must haves. What are the things that you have to have on you at all times? Let me know in the comments below!
As always you can find me on my other social media hubs: Facebook, Instagram and YouTube…Colormyfootsteps (all one word) for all those sites.